Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Music opinions

Just post your thoughts about the type of music you like. You can put your favorite bands, songs or music videos if you choose to do so.

My thoughts are that Alternative and industrial metal are the best. Easy to listen to and easy to relate. Some of my favorite bands are Counting Crows, Fuel, seether, Marilyn Manson and Bullet For my Valentine.

Some songs to look into: Counting Crows- Mr. Jones, Long December. Fuel- Wasted time, Shimmer, bad day and In my hands. Marilyn Manson- This is the new Shi*, Beautiful People, and Great big White world. Bullet for my valentine- Watching us die tonight, Scream Aim Fire, hearts burst into fire, and End of Days.

13 comments:

Mr. Turton said...

maybe I'm old - but Limp Bizkit and Nirvana definitely made some good misic. did you ever listen to STP?

duct tape said...

i like any song with a meaning behind it

Dylan said...

I like all music. Other than like screamo.

xobree23xo said...

my fav band is NEVER SHOUT NEVER! :)

Josh Roman said...

DragonForce, FTW.

Makin It Rain All Over!!!!! said...

I like the band Black tide

amanda said...

i like all types of music but my favorite band would be before their eyes.

Anonymous said...

I mostly Like hip hop and RnB

i dont like all rock.

some of it is ok but not all

Unknown said...

i like the Fray, Linkin park, Jimmy eat world, etc.

Kate said...

I like most all music. And I am always up for listening to new and different music.

Krissy said...

I like ALMOST every type of music. But I have to say some of the best bands are Day to Remember, PapaRoach, Three Days Grace, Brokencyde......ect

Unknown said...

I like song with meaning. It adds to the song and makes it better!

Sara said...

I love rock music. Some of my favorite bands are, Three Days Grace, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, and Framing Hanley.